Lodge Oswald of Dunnikier No.468 Rededication Ceremony
A special occasion in the history of Lodge Oswald of Dunnikier No.468 on Saturday 4th February 2017. A Deputation from the Provincial Grand Lodge of Fife and Kinross headed by the Provincial Grand Master Bro. Rev Andrew E Paterson visited the Lodge and carried out the Ceremony of Rededication to mark 150 years of Lodge Oswald of Dunnikier. The Provincial Grand Master was assisted by Provincial Grand Chaplains Bro. Iain Cougan and Bro. Ian Cockburn. Music was provided by Organist Bro. Mike Rollo of Lodge Wemyss No.777.
The Lodge was opened in due form by Bro. Matthew Thomson RWM and his Office-Bearers. The Deputation from the Provincial Grand Lodge of Fife and Kinross then entered the Lodge and was warmly welcomed by the RWM and Brethren,
Bro. Rev Andrew E Paterson Right Worshipful Provincial Grand Master and Provincial Grand Lodge Office-Bearers then took charge of the Lodge and carried out the Rededication Ceremony and then the Dedication of the Lodge Regalia.
Photographs provided by Bro. Mike McAdams RWM Lodge St. Fothad's No.1059.